The Elephant is here!!

martes, marzo 03, 2015







Happy tuesday!! How are being your week? I hope that everything will be well! As you know I always prefer to wear a comfortable outfit for every day, yesterday morning I went to Palma to do several errands. I opted for this outfit, this shirt oversized (that now is too much oversize because I lost one clothing size, YAY!!) my favorite leggings, a basic black top for below the shirt and this beautiful boots (that you will see again the next friday in another outfit). But one thing that I love so much is this beautiful, precious necklace!! I adore the elephants!! It's LOVE!! I hope you like it and see you the next friday!! 

Feliz Martes!! Cómo está siendo vuestro inicio de semana? El mío creo que no podía haber empezado mejor!! Cómo ya sabréis (las que me soléis leer con asiduidad) adoro los looks cómodos y básicos para el día a día, así que ayer no fue menos y para hacer un par de recados utilicé este outfit bastante sencillo compuesto por: Un jersey finito oversize (que ahora, muy a mi pesar, no podré usar más ya que me queda enorme, he perdido una talla de ropa y me queda bastante grande, aunque a simple vista no lo parezca en las fotos), mis pantalones preferidos y una camiseta básica debajo. Para completar el look usé mis botines y mi súper bolso, aunque lo que más adoro sin duda es este collar precioso de un elefante, los adoro!! El viernes tendréis un nuevo look en el blog! Que tengáis una feliz semana!! Millones de besos!! 








Ripped Jeans: Primark - 2015
Shirt: Primark - 2015
Boots: Blanco - (here)
Bag: Zara - OLD
Necklace: Encárgate - (here)



Thanks for your amazing comments
Gracias por vuestros magníficos comentarios


SÍGUEME // FOLLOW ME ON
FACEBOOK  BLOGLOVIN  TWITTER  YOUTUBE
XOXO
LITTLEEHELEN

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thanks for your lovely coment <3
Gracias por tu magnífico comentario <3