In Love With Macarons

lunes, enero 21, 2013



I recovered this post from my old blog, I hope you don't mind, because the macarons are the best "cookies" that I never eat, and I want share you the recipe so that you may enjoy again. 

macaron is a sweet meringue-based confectionery made with egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder or ground almond, and food coloring. The macaron is commonly filled with ganache, buttercream or jam filling sandwiched between two cookies. Its name is derived from the Italian word maccarone or maccherone. The confectionery is characterised by its smooth, domed top, ruffled circumference and flat base. It is mildly moist and easily melts in the mouth.Macarons can be found in a wide variety of flavors that range from the traditional (raspberry, chocolate) to the new (marmite, green matcha tea). The fillings can range from jams to ganache to butter. One of the most important stores to buy Macarons in France is Ladurée.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He recuperado este post de mi antiguo blog, espero que no os importe, porque los macarons son unas de las mejores "galletas" que he comido, y quiero compartir con vosotros la receta para que podais disfrutarla de nuevo. 


El macaron es un pastelito tradicional francés hecho de clara de huevo,  almendra molida, azúcar glas y azúcar. El dulce procede del siglo XVIII, surgiendo del horno del pastelero de la corte francesa como cúpulas redondas con base plana parecidas a merengues. Los macarones se hacen de una amplia variedad de sabores, según la confitería y la época del año. Los macarones son pastelitos como sándwiches hechos de dos galletas finas y una crema o ganache entre ambas, mientras los macaroons son galletas compactas hechas con coco o con una pasta de almendra gruesa. En España hay varias tiendas que comercializan esta delicia, pero sin duda la tienda predilecta para comprarlas se encuentra en París y es la tienda Ladurée.















What do you think about the macarons? Do you like it?
¿Que piensas sobre los macarons? ¿Te gustan?

Thanks for your amazing comments

Gracias por vuestros magníficos comentarios



SÍGUEME // FOLLOW ME ON
XOXO
LITTLEEHELEN



You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. Me encantan...mi hermana me hizo unos para mi cumpleaños, y estaban buenisimos...Muy lindo tu blog, besos!
    Lila

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oooh que ricos!! A mi en realidad me gusta más verlos que comerlos =D
    un besito

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me parecen una monada :) Probé uno una vez, en una pastelería de un pueblecito francés, que era con sabor a café. Delicioso que estaba!! xD
    Besos!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'd love to eat them.. I've never tried them :D

    Thank you for your wonderful comment in my previous post <3

    You are invited to Participate in my INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    Love
    Akanksha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. los rositas con relleno blanco me tientan un montón, menuda pinta!

    Sorteo el nuevo perfume "Les Cascades de Rochas" en el blog!

    www.infinitawishlist.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ME ENCANTAN ESTOS BIZCOCHITOS! AQUI EN PALMA HAY MUY POCOS SABORES AHORA QUE ME VOY A LONDRES ESPERO PODER PROBAR MAS EJJEJEE

    G

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me encantan los macarons!!!!! Por cierto guapa, que me encanta tu blog y te sigo desde ya! gracias por pasarte por el mío y comentar ;) Así te he podido conocer!
    Mil besazos desde La vie en Rouge y feliz semana!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Me encantan los macarrones! Son una monada y sacarlos en una cenita en casa siempre agrada, la gente no se espera, sobretodo si haces un mix de colores. Los sabores están muy conseguidos, love ;D
    Te sigo guapa! Besos,

    Maira

    www.myselffashionshow.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. me declaro fan súper fan y tengo pendiente a prender a hacerlos :)
    ‎www.cenicientanollevazapatos.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Cómo me muero por probarlos alguna vez! Se ven deliciosos y no dudo que lo sean. Este anio talvez si vamos a París. Un besito x


    Fashion Landscape

    ResponderEliminar
  11. love them!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow you right back on GFC :)
    xx

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. mmm yum! i've never had one before but i'm dying to try one now.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I have never had one before, so I would love to try them! I love your blog and I am following! My twitter link is on my blog page!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I've never had them before, so I have to try them! I love your blog and I am a new follower! I have a twitter, the link is on my blog:)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Thank you for stopping by mu blog, of course we can follow each other! I'm following you.

    xoxo Elena.
    http://shybutsecretlyfab.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. macarons are ma favorite too! I just love them!
    Of course I want to follow you & I just did!
    Can't wait to see you in my followers list! xxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hola guapa!
    A mi también me encantan los macarons.
    Recuerdo la primera vez que los probé, están mas buenos aún de lo que parece jeje
    Un besazo

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Following you back now on GFC as Katarina!
    good luck with your studying,
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  19. mmmmm I'm in love with them too <3 ! ...thank You so much Dear :) of course I'd love to follow each other , following You now and waiting for You :)

    ResponderEliminar
  20. they look realy delish!
    I`m your new follower number 73, hope you might follow me back:)

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Me apunto la receta pero ya!!

    Gracias por pasarte por mi blog,
    genial idea la de seguirnos mutuamente! Yo ya lo hago preciosa<3

    Un beso enorme,
    seguimos en contacto :)

    Mariam

    90five.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Mmmm que buena pinta tienen!
    besos

    ResponderEliminar
  23. i love love macroons!! especially the redvelvet one
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Hi lovely,
    love macarons as well:)
    I really like this post! I can't wait to see what you do next !
    Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other:)
    Have a great start of week!
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ResponderEliminar
  25. gracias por tu dulce comentario,tienes un blog hermoso y claro que quiero que nos sigamos yo ya te sigo te espero besos desde http://perlitalizardo.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  26. Yummyyy love macaroon! Now really wanting some! hahah
    Yes of course, already following you, follow ours as well xx

    http://mariaandelizabeth.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  27. I want them all, they are so pretty and delicoiuse, i`m drooling all over the screen here. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ResponderEliminar
  28. great blog Dear :) would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ResponderEliminar
  29. I love Macarons too!!! I get myself a box of them every once in a while :) Oh would you like us to follow each other? I'd definitely follow you back :)

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Thanks for your lovely comment....this post is so so yummy ...sorry if I ask but I forgot did I ask you to follow each other? I can't remember...can we follow each toher? gfc and bloglovin?
    JOIN ROMWE GALAXY LEGGINGS GIVEAWAY
    New post is up on my blog
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ResponderEliminar
  31. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT!!!AND YES WE WOULD LOVE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER VIA GFC AND FACEBOOK.LET US KNOW WHEN YOU DO AND WE WILL FOLLOW YOU RIGHT BACK!!!
    HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!:)
    XX

    ResponderEliminar
  32. Hi dear
    You have a great blog <3
    love macarons!!

    And of course I will
    I follow you now:)

    xox jacky

    ResponderEliminar
  33. I love macarons :)
    Thank your komment on my blog!
    lets follow each other ? I m the 80.

    xoxo:LittleMucli
    littlemucli.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  34. Me encantan los macarons, los adoro :) Son mis dulces favoritos.
    Un beso :)

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your lovely coment <3
Gracias por tu magnífico comentario <3